Friday, December 25, 2009

AKU MISS KAU. .sumpah.

sayang is typing a message: WHEN SOMEBODY FLIRT WIF U, DOESNT MEAN THEY LIKE U.WHEN SOMEBODY LIKES U, DOESNT MEAN THEY LOVE U. WHEN SOMEBODY LOVES U, DOESNT MEAN THEY WONT HURT U. CUZ PPL LIE, PPL CHANGE, THINGS CHANGE.
SO WAKE UP, IT'S NO FAIRYTALE.

Sometimes you feel that u gonna fall and u will never get up, u will feel that u r out of oxygen and u cry so hard and ur heart it ripped out of your body.and you just want to cry forever and ever. You feel that your’e not gonna be ok,but you do.and that is the important thing.it will heal and it will go away. I want to do to you exactly what you did to me. I want to lead you on, make you fall for me , and then I just want to let you go.I want to confuse you like you confused me.but most of all I want you to feel the pain I feel.
best kan?.

-karma sayang.sabar ye. masa decide. semua pun. chill.

sungguh,kau ada aku. ENOUGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment