Monday, November 21, 2011

URGENT !

This is a post about someone I did trust
once was my primary school friend
and he turned out to be a very good cheater
what he did to me was he eventually did not refund my money.
an amount of money (hundreds) not to be mentioned
and the gadget (bb bold 2) that I ordered since
september 11th 2011 the day I deposited the money
and up till now I neither receive any item nor refund.
for whoever knows this guy please do whatever in your power to
have either my money back or the item.
or the LEAST YOU CAN DO IS
DON'T TRUST THIS GUY.







this guy apparently owns his own recording label. wtv.



I don't fucking care if you use my money to feed your family.
you know the limit buddy.
kalau best guna duit haram untuk jadikan kau berjaya tu buat lah :)
to be cheated and trusting issue are both a must in life.
but this guy has just test my patient.

p/s: letak diri kau dalam situasi orang.

No comments:

Post a Comment