Saturday, September 29, 2012

so much things to talk

I hope all the good things
I ever did in my entire
life are going to pay offs
one fine day.
god's will.
you know my first impression
to every stranger I met,
he/she must has an
amazing soul and a kind person.
I don't know why, I just
feel that way.
They said you shouldn't be
too loyal for your partner,
he/she might be cheating on you.
That is totally not a good thing
to do.
Tell yourself what you want
most in life.
what you want is what you
have to give others.
life is like a circle.
it's circulates, ups and downs,
rise and fall.
be careful what you give
you'll get back.
maybe not now,
maybe some other time,
maybe later :)
reminding everyone to remind me.
I am not perfect either.
so why can't we just be happy
together and love each other?

No comments:

Post a Comment