Friday, June 21, 2013

hun, this one goes for you.



Thank you for everything hun.
Thank you for the past hundred and
forty one days spent together.
Thank you for accepting me for who I am.
Thank you for being such an inspiration for me.
Thank you for being there for me,
through my ups and down.
For you have seen all my fears and smiles,
thank you for accompany me these days.
Thank you for the love you had and always have
given me and I pretty sure I need it more.
Thank you for the forehead kiss, for the
promise to be with me until the end of time.
Thank you for not only being my lover,
but my bestfriend, my brother, my silly childish partner
and mostly my soulmate.
Thank you for hearing all my blabbers patiently 
standing strong with me.
Thank you for every single thing sayang.
I love you so much, Hadzraie.
You are the greatest thing that ever happen to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment